corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2005 Impreza WRX Wagon £3,750

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2005 Impreza WRX Wagon £3,750
psycho sport

User status: Offline
   12th Jan 13 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Subaru
Model - Impreza
Engine - 2.0
Mileage - 71,000
Price - £3,750

Location - Woking, Surrey
Contact phone number - 07792484430
Contact email address - smithfp@hotmail.com

General information -

Make - Subaru
Model - Impreza
Engine - 2.0
Mileage - 71,000
Price - £3,750 ono

Location - Woking
Contact phone number - 07792484430
Contact email address - smithfp@hotmail.com

General information -

Up for sale is my Impreza Wrx Turbo Wagon.

Mileage: 71,000
MOT: 17/01/2013
TAX: 31/01/2013

Subaru Serviced at: 1,317 10,529 20,391 31,088, 44,355, 49,506.
Other Services at: 58,137 (Eston Autos Limited) 68,345 (Greenwood Racing)

Since owning the car it has been my pride and joy, I have spend a lot of money on it.
I am only selling because i lost my job a few months ago and need to free up the cash to finish the renovation work on my house. This really is a reluctant sale!

The only modifications that have been carried out on the car are engine and transmission(with exception of the sti bonnet scoop). The spec is as follows:

Sti Bonnet Scoop and under tray and Y pipe.
Larger capacity Sti injectors. (440cc)
Exhaust manifold and Sti up pipe have been ported and flowed and heat wrapped.
Sports Cat down pipe 200 cell.
Decat centre section and upgraded cat back exhaust. It's a 2.5" diameter exhaust system all the way through.
Perrin Boost Solenoid.
New lower temp, spark plugs.
Light weight flywheel and brand new clutch fitted.
SC36 16g - This was brought brand new from Scooby Clinic and has covered approx. 2,000 miles!
Ecutek remap by The Jolly Green Monster.

The car produced 335bhp with 325 ft/lbs on its final mapping run at Surrey Rolling Road. Print outs will come with the car.

With a more free flowing designed exhaust system, Decatted downpipe with a 3" internal diameter this set up should achieve closer to the turbos maximum power rating (360bhp).

This set up was chosen to produce a fast road car that didn't suffer from turbo lag and that could be used daily. I feel i achieved this and it makes for an extremely fun car which goes like stink!!

There are 3 bad points that i need to point out:

1) The bonnet has some of the lacquer missing, small patch, from where it was cleaned with a pressure hose and the chap got the nossle too close to the paint work.

2) With the lightened flywheel it produces a little more noise when decelerating in gear.

3) The front drivers side bearing and hub will need replacing in order to pass the MOT.

I have the original down pipe and mid section that has the 2 catalytic convertors in. This will be included in the sale.

For me this car offers the best of both worlds, performance and practicality.

Pictures can be found here...
http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/subaru/impreza-wrx/subaru-impreza-41t-wrx-turbo-2005/1011818

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2005 Impreza WRX Wagon £3,750 25 database queries in 0.0084012 seconds