corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » best way to fit steinmetz side skirts?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author best way to fit steinmetz side skirts?
chrisr195

User status: Offline
12th Jan 13 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

best way to fit steinmetz side skirts?
D0NN3R

12th Jan 13 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tiger seal
Daimo B

12th Jan 13 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't just stick them on, do it properly, cut and smooth into rear arch.

Never got why more people didn't do this, looks so much better than having this plastic just sticking out halfway up the rear arch.

corsa120

12th Jan 13 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ur looks lovely daimo but i have to say i dont get you say why you dont get why people dont do what you did, i think they look fine just bonded on and look no worse than some cars with side skirts that come out factory! also its a corsa end of the day not a very stiff chassis, alot of work with risk of cracking...... but i do agree looks good blended

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » best way to fit steinmetz side skirts? 23 database queries in 0.0120950 seconds