corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Flame red paint

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Flame red paint
Gregor

User status: Offline
18th Jan 13 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to have a flame red corsa b when I was 17/18 and had loads of time to spend getting it polished and looking red not pink! A few cars later and I now have a flame red astra vxr. The paint is slightly faded and Id like to give it a good wash and polish tomorrow.

I'm not interested in detailing or fannying about with electric polishers etc, just looking for some products I can pick up from Halfords.

Any suggestions on what polish to use? From memory I used to use Autoglym super resin but don't know if
this would still be up to the job?
BeetleGav

18th Jan 13 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love meguires stuff. Looks amazing when done!
The paint cleaner. Polish and carnuba wax
Corsa_Sport21

19th Jan 13 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above for me too. Tried a few polishes and waxes on red paint and nothing has brought it up like Meguiars Deep Crystal stuff. Gives a nice deep shine and is easy to do by hand.
Mr Clean

19th Jan 13 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try clb car care and give them a ring, they have there own products and will advise on whats best for you. 01978 661236

They did the flame red vectra st 200 that was recently in tv

And my old mk3 GSI

[Edited on 19-01-2013 by Mr Clean]

[Edited on 19-01-2013 by Mr Clean]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Flame red paint 23 database queries in 0.0100648 seconds