corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » best way too have a cylinder head cleaned

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author best way too have a cylinder head cleaned
Kev86

User status: Offline
26th Jan 13 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As title! Best way to have it all internally cleaned like water galleries etc. Cheers
Joey 1.6 sport

26th Jan 13 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it not normaly a pressure test I know thats for checking for cracks but they always come back nice and clean
davegreen
Premium Member

27th Jan 13 at 06:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

steam cleaning them works great. you need to strip them down first, remove valves, springs, and any blanking plugs in the oil galleries (usually grub screws). just be carefull not to damage the mating surfaces and to dry it after.

New Poll