corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » will be getting a new shell today

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author will be getting a new shell today
ste2012 1.6 corsa sport

User status: Offline
26th Jan 13 at 06:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my corsa c20xe sport the shell as seen better days so am getting a arden blue 36000 shell but its a 1.0 the chin snapped so they started to brake it its got no seats no front bumper no bonnet no drivers wing as they sold them but its a very good shell and its costing me £80 for it is the some 1 that can tell me how hard it is to pull the dash loom out of the sport and put it in the 1.0 as when i get the 1.0 will be pulling the dash out
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
26th Jan 13 at 12:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you've got both and they're both in bits its fairly simple to swap all the stuff over. Dash out is a fairly long job but there's nothing particularly difficult, just finding all the mounting points and removing all the loom.
ste2012 1.6 corsa sport

26th Jan 13 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks
ste2012 1.6 corsa sport

27th Jan 13 at 07:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1 more thing can i use the mounts as te 1.0 has pas as well

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » will be getting a new shell today 24 database queries in 0.0093489 seconds