corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Small Rust Bubble

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Small Rust Bubble
KiZZER

User status: Offline
27th Jan 13 at 23:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got a small rust bubble appearing on my boot, about the size of a 1p coin if that!

Now before you say DIY, I cant be asked with the hassle, id rather pay to get it done by a professional anyway than mess it up, with most private rust & repair companies, how much should I be looking at for a small bubble? I have no rough idea so can you guys shed some light on this please, thanks
Aidan-Fleming

27th Jan 13 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just do it yourself, you'll feel you've achieved something at the end of the day
Christopher

28th Jan 13 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A friend just had a small dent taken out of the bottom of his boot and then painted and cost £120 but i think you should be able to find something around the £80 mark but different areas/places will charge different so easiest thing to do is ring up!
Bprice91

28th Jan 13 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have the same problem with rust

New Poll