corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » hendo's 1997 corsa capital 1.4

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author hendo's 1997 corsa capital 1.4
stevie_hendo

User status: Offline
28th Jan 13 at 02:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey all first post on here, not great at doin threads on these but ill give it a go and as many pics as possible, nobody on mig web has really been any help to me, i feel you only get help if your a premium member on there so maybe you can help me on here,

my plans are to have the car freshened up paint wise new bumpers new arches because mines are all pretty scuffed up, old guy had the car before me ! and the fact i had an accident but sorted most of that now !

hoping to ( with help on here ! ) have a 1.6 8v in it at some point rather than the 1.4 8v thats in it, as after 130 000 miles its pretty done ! beginning to smoke pretty bad etc, and the engines not worth fixing if i can get the 1.6 in no problem ! so ill upload some pics asap

the current mods arent much but they consist of

green cotton filter
complete straight through decat system welded up by myself
ignition timing has been advanced 6 degreese
LO lowering springs 60mm all round PI shock absorbers
CAV mk1 cdx ronal alloy wheels
gsi interior
HID headlight conversion
plenty sound system to keep anyone happy !if anyones interested ill get into more detail about it
and some other bits and peices not worth listing but obviously all add up to make a small difference in performance

some carbon wrapped parts ( might i add me and my mate are FIFE CARBON WRAPPING you can find us on facebook if any body is interested ! )

missing front arches new bonnet though and new divers wing !

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/74956_569621353065412_2035743859_n.jpg

all replies and help will be muchly appreciated critisism is welcome aswell i guess ! lol

[Edited on 28-01-2013 by stevie_hendo]
stevie_hendo

28th Jan 13 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

4 branch sportex arrived today !

wyley

28th Jan 13 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's a sweet colour all polished up and I've also never seen a three door corsa on that colour before
stevie_hendo

29th Jan 13 at 01:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks very much and neither had i until i bought it it was the colour that stood out to me ! since buying it ive counted 4 this colour all 3 doors one being in the scrappies 1 being a friends ( now been rolled ) and anothe with a mahooosive dent in the front wing, it sits at culross church ! like you say though not as common as some other colours and thanks very much for the reply !

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » hendo's 1997 corsa capital 1.4 24 database queries in 0.0085900 seconds