corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » LG Speaker Mounts

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author LG Speaker Mounts
SXI - Matt

User status: Offline
29th Jan 13 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got some standard speaker wall mounts but need to be able to swivel them. These are just flat mounted currently, but sit close to my wall and want to swivel them round towards were i sit more.

Any one recommend any mount's that wont leave me broke but at the same time work and wont just fall off my wall

It's this set up & need them for the small rear speakers

http://www.lg.com/uk/home-entertainment/lg-BH7420P-home-cinema-system
Gary
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Jan 13 at 12:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.richersounds.com/products/hi-fi-separates/accessories/speaker-brackets

[Edited on 29-01-2013 by Gary]

New Poll