corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa starting problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa starting problem
cass gsi

User status: Offline
29th Jan 13 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have just bought a corsa c shape 51 reg 1.7 turbo diesel combo van it has been running spot on until i went to it yesterday put the key in and nothing happend just the dash lights came on it didnt even turn over. I left it for a day went back to it and it started straight away the only thing is when you take the key out of the ignition barrel it keeps beeping as if you have left the keys in the ignition could it need a new ignition barrell or a new key.
daine
Premium Member

30th Jan 13 at 08:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My 51 Combo does it too! and when it happens, the central locking doesn't work
have to put key back in ignition and wriggle it about
cass gsi

30th Jan 13 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah my central locking goes off as well i dont want to travel far in the van as it might do it again i wiggled the key about for ages but didnt really work so will i need a new ignition barrell or will it be ok because its proper doing me head in

[Edited on 30-01-2013 by cass gsi]
daine
Premium Member

31st Jan 13 at 00:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes I think that will sort it!, I live with it better thing's to spend money on, it's an old van.

New Poll