corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » my red sport :)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my red sport :)
Gibson87

User status: Offline
6th Feb 13 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as title new to the vauxhall world...had few civics and fancied a change and was offered a straight swap for this so went and looked then drove home init same day has a few mods like vx inlet..4branch manifold with sportex system...coilovers..and some idiffrent front seats...car is pretty clean just needs a patch of welding up on the rear arch...has angel headlights cant decide if i like them or not and the rears i deffinantly dont like but lack of funds at moment so they have to stay for now...only got a couple pics for now as weathers been rubbish...hopefully these pics work

there all i have for now...need go out and polish it patches of pink coming through...ive painted all the plastics sating black now to thinking of changing it for a grey now....also wanna change the wheel colour but cant decide what ?

anyways thats it for now

thanks for looking
kennySRi

6th Feb 13 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks a nice car, change the lights and it'll be spot on. Very big battery for a corsa though

What car did you swap it with?
Gibson87

6th Feb 13 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah lights will be changed as soon as funds allow....yeah the battery lol think it had subs and stuff in before all wires still there got another battery coming this weekend....I swapped it for a ek3 civic which was pretty ruff compared to this paint wise ...anyone know why the boot lock just spins and don't lock pain keep parking close to fence bloody cat keeps walking over it
ArdenblueDan

7th Feb 13 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks stunning dude
vx-scottw
Premium Member

7th Feb 13 at 13:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Look nice good work so far buddy

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » my red sport :) 24 database queries in 0.0098910 seconds