corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Crashday

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Crashday
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Feb 13 at 20:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
I don't even know if anyone bothers checking. Brother has a whiplash claim against him because him and another car glanced mirrors, literally, no shunt, sudden stop, anything.

Insurance never have anything to add, it's still ongoing about 18 months later.

That one will fizzle out after 3 years, no claim made like mine
Shelly
Premium Member

13th Feb 13 at 09:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Chris
Most likely her sign up Ipad has already been dispatched, plus every one she works with has told her to get the hosp and take a week off.

pow
Premium Member

13th Feb 13 at 10:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't blow a fuse, call Hampson Huges
Nath

13th Feb 13 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sometimes sorry just isn't enough.
Carl

19th Feb 13 at 08:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This recently happened to my girlfriend, she looked down whilst parked in traffic, rolled forward and touched car in front, no damage what so ever, exchanged details just in case and the slut claimed for whiplash. It wouldnt have been an issue if she was claiming for damage as well buttit means shes made a claim solely fo get whiplash money. We informed the insurance company that it was bollocks but there is nothing they can do basically.
Nath

19th Feb 13 at 08:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Such a scam. Usually done by grotty little scroungers.
Carl

19th Feb 13 at 08:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She was a psychologist by all accounts, had a day off work and lot it says.
baza31

19th Feb 13 at 08:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i just tapped someone I wouldnt give them my details , wouldnt care if police got involved . These people need a really painfull slow acting lethal injection. It should be illegal to draw people in with £1000 up front , free ipad etc
Gary
Premium Member

19th Feb 13 at 09:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ban no win no fee imo
Ben G

19th Feb 13 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
Don't blow a fuse, call Hampson Huges

you cunt. got that tune playing in my head now
Ben G

19th Feb 13 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Ban no win no fee imo

good idea in principle. but what are the alternatives? pay upfront?

i think most rear enders are cut and dry cases and as such, insurance companies won't fight any claim made for injury, regardless of damage or speed.

there was supposed to be a new law that means you can't claim for injuries from a rear end collision below a certain speed (i think it was 10mph). can't remember when that was coming into play though.
Gary
Premium Member

19th Feb 13 at 11:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We survived fine before no win no fee came along.
pow
Premium Member

19th Feb 13 at 13:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you listen to that Hampson Huges advert, nowhere in it does it state if you are INJURED. Just if you've had an accident that wasn't your fault. So it's basically a cash cow for scamming money out of the 3rd party. Plus £1500 or an iPad upfront... they should be shut down and their 'laywers' and 'customers' put down like dogs for being scum of the earth claimants.

I'd love to see if I phoned up and blagged about an accident with no injury if they'd want to 'help me'

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Crashday 23 database queries in 0.2989428 seconds