corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa sport, power steering get harder

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa sport, power steering get harder
csifku

User status: Offline
22nd Feb 13 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Today i took my car to the garage so they can finally check all brake lines i done for my conversion and front bigger brakes (v6), and after some how my steering start getting harder, i think it wasnt that hard before (i didnt drive it a while ago so i might forget the feeling) ANyway, is there anything could happen ? I checked the fluid is on level ...

New Poll