corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Got ma doggy

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Got ma doggy
Balling
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Mar 13 at 09:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
kids not being cunts makes a bite less likely
That's asking a lot though...

Ben G

6th Mar 13 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
reminds me of

big eck

6th Mar 13 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by big eck
quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
i take on board what is being said and i am not a dog owner so less knowledge on owning one but surely just that ONCE is all it takes, yes it has been fine for years and years but what if it snapped just that once? you cannot guarantee 100% it wont...

Well in the 16yrs my sister has had rotties and the last 8yrs having a daughter around one its never happened. That in my eyes is a 100% record. I've found that her dogs showed nothing but devotion in the time she had them. So much for the big bad rotties lol

Bet she would leave a small child in the bath alone too, given the fact hers has never drowned so kids have a 100% record..

You really are a fucking twat of the highest order coming out with comments like that.

[Edited on 06-03-2013 by big eck]
3CorsaMeal

6th Mar 13 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My toaster says do not leave unattended, so i don't.

I wouldn't leave a baby unattended as i'm sure somewhere it will be written down that you shouldn't

As far as i can see, dogs only really want food, they constantly seem to be interested in food before anything else, i mean you train them with food so that should make it most obvious.

Decided i don't want a dog as its like hanging around with a fat person who can't speak
sc0ott

6th Mar 13 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I remember being on a swing many years ago and my old mate had a rottie and it stood in front of the swing as i was going forward and i hit it lol, not much i was able to do tbh, but the thing went mental. Happened twice. Dont think it forgot those moments.
sc0ott

6th Mar 13 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
My toaster says do not leave unattended, so i don't.

I wouldn't leave a baby unattended as i'm sure somewhere it will be written down that you shouldn't

As far as i can see, dogs only really want food, they constantly seem to be interested in food before anything else, i mean you train them with food so that should make it most obvious.

Decided i don't want a dog as its like hanging around with a fat person who can't speak

But a dog who isnt fed scraps and treats all the time will act different to one that is pampered constantly.

Same applies to children but on a slightly larger scale.
A2H GO

6th Mar 13 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^ The in-law's feed their dog on human food constantly, scrambled egg and a cup of tea for breakfast everyday whereas I've refused to give ours human food from a puppy. They look after him every now and again and it fucks me off when they feed him scraps, always say something.

Their dog used to be really nice but now its just aggressive because all it cares about is food, constantly at your side when you're eating whereas ours is off in another room somewhere asleep and has absolutely no interest in what you're eating.
taylorboosh

6th Mar 13 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
i take on board what is being said and i am not a dog owner so less knowledge on owning one but surely just that ONCE is all it takes, yes it has been fine for years and years but what if it snapped just that once? you cannot guarantee 100% it wont...

Well in the 16yrs my sister has had rotties and the last 8yrs having a daughter around one its never happened. That in my eyes is a 100% record. I've found that her dogs showed nothing but devotion in the time she had them. So much for the big bad rotties lol

Bet she would leave a small child in the bath alone too, given the fact hers has never drowned so kids have a 100% record..

You really are a fucking twat of the highest order coming out with comments like that.

[Edited on 06-03-2013 by big eck]

Haha you really are simple
big eck

6th Mar 13 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd love to meet you in person just to actually see if your a cocky wanker in person or just on here to impress people lol.
Hammer

6th Mar 13 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

]v[arkgraham?
taylorboosh

6th Mar 13 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I'd love to meet you in person just to actually see if your a cocky wanker in person or just on here to impress people lol.

Im a cunt in person mate, you make it too easy to get a bite most days though
3CorsaMeal

6th Mar 13 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think some people know why they are online and others are in denial about it. We are all the same really, just some won't admit it.

Real men don't use the internet. BASICALLY.
Ben G

6th Mar 13 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:

]v[arkgraham?

Oh shit
noshua

7th Mar 13 at 00:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
reminds me of

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Got ma doggy 24 database queries in 0.0108650 seconds