corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » What are the JCB smartphones like

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What are the JCB smartphones like
mattk

User status: Offline
10th Mar 13 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My samsung galaxy s2 was ruined after 9 months of use at work, canera didnt work due to it getting full of dust, back cover was taped on to keep the battery in, charger plug was full of dust so it thought it was plugged in all the time and some of the time it wouldnt charge.

then one day it just went off and wont come back on. Im currently using a nokia 3410, which I like. but not having access to the net sometimes is a pain.

So Im thinking of one of these http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/mobiles/mobile-phones/JCB_PROSMART_TP909?colourCode=BLACK

I only really need it for calls and texts, facebook and twitter, and to find out where the neares plumbing shop is. but above all my next phone needs to last.

are they worth the £300? Ive noticed I could get an android phone now for £50, am I better getting one of them and a case? I could break 5 £50ers and still be up
Dave

10th Mar 13 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think I'd just get a regular phone and a really sturdy case, a Griffin Survivor type.

Having said that I'm on a 2 year old iPhone 4, it had regular case for the first few months but since then it's just been in my snickers pocket with a screen protector, can't believe how well it's stood up tbh, thought it'd be ruined by now.
pow
Premium Member

10th Mar 13 at 17:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Matt, you seen Sonys' latest offering?
Jay

10th Mar 13 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My iPhone 4 is full of scratches and brick dust, works perfect still after 17 months, not even bothering to upgrade as Itl just get wrecked. I'm gonna wait until this dies, haven't even got a cover on it just a screen protector that I change every few weeks (99p for 10 on eBay)

New Poll