corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cav Rarb?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cav Rarb?
smithy-b

User status: Offline
12th Mar 13 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi there, which cav rarb will i have to get as in mk1, mk2 ect, also what other parts would i need to fit it? thanks
Christopher

12th Mar 13 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most people iirc drill 2 holes on the ends and attach that to the rear beam/bottom of suspension bit and then use clamps to clamp it in place under the rear beam. I have one for sale £30 u2u me if interested
djgritt
Premium Member

12th Mar 13 at 21:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cav Mk3 - normally 2.0 or TD engined models will have a moderately thick ARB

Drill 2x Holes for mounting to Corsa Beam - 116cm apart

2x M10 Bolts (+ nuts/washers) for mounting to Corsa Beam

2x 92mm Exhaust Clamps to support centre against Corsa Beam

Can normally pick up a Cav ARB for next to nothing from a Scrapyard. Exhaust Clamps are £5-10 for a pair. Bolts are cheap or free.

Normally costs around £15 to do it all if you have access to the Drills for nothing.
smithy-b

12th Mar 13 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks djgritt, can get washers, bolts and clamps free from work time to hit scrappy tomorrow. cheers

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cav Rarb? 23 database queries in 0.0111129 seconds