corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Quick one - corsa b heated mirror glass

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Quick one - corsa b heated mirror glass
Paul W
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Mar 13 at 21:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So cracked my passenger mirror glass today and need a new one. Question is, where can i get a replacement. None of this 'stick on over the top' shit. Want a replacement that fits as oem and wires up, can't seem to find any?

Rio Verde Bagged More Door Project
D0NN3R

12th Mar 13 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

local car breakers
Paul W
Premium Member

12th Mar 13 at 21:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just need the glass really. Can't be fucked purchasing a complete mirror then cracking the glass when trying to remove it again

VegasPhil
Premium Member

12th Mar 13 at 21:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

eBay. I cracked lOads trying to pry them out though.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Paul W
Premium Member

12th Mar 13 at 22:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would this do the job? Just be able to clip that straight in? It's the only one I've seen which doesn't look to be a stick on one I think.

They are a pain in the arse Phil managed to get my drivers side out perfectly fine but the passenger one was a bit reluctant. Little bit of leverage and crack

BeetleGav

12th Mar 13 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does it require a full unit?
I know the glass on a Clio when we had one was able to be changed separate from the frame which had all the heater element etc in there. Makes it cheaper
Paul W
Premium Member

12th Mar 13 at 23:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure gav, I'm assuming It'd need a whole unit as isn't the glass stuck on the backing plate?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Quick one - corsa b heated mirror glass 24 database queries in 0.0156162 seconds