corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Dominican Republic / Mexico

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dominican Republic / Mexico
SXI - Matt

User status: Offline
15th Mar 13 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So I'm looking at 2 hotels one is in the Dominican in punta cana and the other in Mexico near cancun both decent 5 star hotel ect, but has any one been to either places recently and rate them (the area I'm referring to) I've been Dominican but it was a good 5 years ago it was amazing then but obviously things change.

Be in September so just want people opinions on the 2 area if you've been recently, nice views? Things to do? Weather ect
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

15th Mar 13 at 20:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking to go Punta Cana in June / July. Parents been to both in past few years not for first time and enjoyed both.

More to do in Mexico I think.

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
SXI - Matt

15th Mar 13 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I'm tempted with Mexico as I've never been but the deal in Dominican is really good and not much more for 2 weeks compared to the 1 week in Mexico... Decisions
baza31

15th Mar 13 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been to Dominican . If your going with bird then stay at tropical princess . It's best hotel and plenty to do. Food was great , rooms very nice , the complex is massive and loads of wildlife . I couldn't reccomend that place any better and without sounding big headed I've been to a fair few fancy hotels around world. Mexico IMO is a bit hit or miss
fred7

16th Mar 13 at 06:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been to mexico stayed in Rivera maya at azul sensatori. Best holiday ive ever had nice place nice people couldnt rate it enough.
corsa120

16th Mar 13 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cancun is truly an epic place go there we stayed in riu cancun loved it!!! been to dominican twice and its lovely for what you pay...... we stayed at gran ventana in puerto plata well recommend this hotel
Kyle T
Premium Member

16th Mar 13 at 18:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been to the Dominican, I hate been couped up in a resort so we went out and about alot - really nice place and some cracking white water rafting, scuba diving and stuff like that to do off-resort.

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Dominican Republic / Mexico 24 database queries in 0.0094101 seconds