corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » combo van

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author combo van
scuddmann

User status: Offline
16th Mar 13 at 08:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, newby here so appologies for any mistakes i make, im not sure im inthe right place here but im sure i will soon be told, i have a combo (corsa,C) van and am looking to customise it a bit, not much as I Dont do vulgar!!! but would like to start with the stupid lorry mirrors ithas so to this end has anyone any experience of swapping them out for anything smaller, i seem to recall someone somewhere made base plates and fitted M-type mirrors but not sure, anyway all advise would be useful, many ta,s Scuddmann
Christopher

16th Mar 13 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I also am looking into getting one of these so quite interested to see how they look! Tbh they look fantastic lowered IMO. I have no idea on mirrors but surely the original corsa ones would fit? :S

This looks great -

Christopher

16th Mar 13 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe not the corsa mirrors as the door looks alot taller!
D0NN3R

16th Mar 13 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

combo vans are cool as fuck
monkeytwizzel

17th Mar 13 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have too be honest,that combo does look bloody good!have to watch out for curbs,sleeping policeman etc it`s that low.
scuddmann

18th Mar 13 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys yeah that looks good, something to aim for, as to the mirrors the original corsa ones don't fit as the profile is not quite right, bugger really, I will find a way though!!!!

New Poll