corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Halal

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Halal
micra_pete
Premium Member

User status: Offline
17th Mar 13 at 17:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by micra_pete
How about some BBC info?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2977086.stm

Ten years ago and still nothing has changed.

Exactly. And it's doubtful it will.
Graeme
Premium Member

17th Mar 13 at 23:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's never good to see a animal suffer. I'm deffinatly not one for being a huge animal rights campaigner but that is plain wrong.

Coming from a farming community and working on farms seeing a animal of that size killed in person is a shock. Worst possibly a horse being killed in person.

They have all been humanly done but halal is sick. This country has been taken over by people coming into the country and thinking they can do what is done in another.

I doubt It will ever change as the old racist card will come out and there will be uproar in their ever growing communities but we can hope.
micra_pete
Premium Member

18th Mar 13 at 00:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All this is meant is the least offensive manner.

Is CS just fundamentally racist?

The video first linked is not from the UK, its from Belgium.

here are some UK farms, by mostly white folk it would appear.

WARNING

http://action.peta.org.uk/ea-campaign/clientcampaign.do?ea.client.id=5&ea.campaign.id=5133 (please excuse that cunt mcartney)

http://www.animalaid.org.uk/h/f/CAMPAIGNS/blog//4//?be_id=268

Both of which have a fucking serious WARNING on them before viewing.

I'm not a veggie, muslim, hippie or soft liberal. But us in the UK have our head in the sands until we go all daily mail on the Muslim population - just like this thread.

The meat industry can be horrific, Halal and Kosher are horrific - saying that both religions practice circumcision. But most of you miserable cunts don't choose you slaughter method - which you indirectly do - by something as half defensible as blind religion, but by price.

The next time you buy a cheap egg, chicken or steak from the supermarket, instead of your pocket think about these videos. When you can buy a chicken for £2 what sort of life do you reckon it had?

Ready for a flaming, but good / healthy meat is something really I care about.

^^ not penis ^^
gazza808

18th Mar 13 at 00:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To answer the above about supermarket meat,
Do some research in to morrisons,
They have their own slaughter houses and you wouldn't believe how strict they are on the animals well being!
A guy hit an animal with his Kane to get it too move, he was I instantly dismissed in the one local too us,
If the animals are delayed for any reason an have to stop the night before being slaughtered, two people stay with them the night, constantly checking the temperature, feeding them and watering them.

So not all companies are as cruel as these.
micra_pete
Premium Member

18th Mar 13 at 00:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Excellent work by Morrisons, and i'm not surprised.

However, its very easy to find cunts in the meat industry.
gazza808

18th Mar 13 at 00:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Excellent work by Morrisons, and i'm not surprised.

However, its very easy to find cunts in the meat industry.

Deffeniatly, I'd say 90percent of them aren't up to what I think is acceptable.

In different countries its a whole different story again with china, India etc
Jules S
Premium Member

18th Mar 13 at 00:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reminds me of when I lived in Nigeria

One day we were invited to one of my old mans workmates place for dinner (the evening one)

I was 9 at the time.

We all turned up unsuspecting anything untoward. Mum, Dad, my sister (11 at the time) and me.

We were all greeted with a cheery hello. No idea what was going to happen. Apparently it was/is traditional for the females to make the bread and the blokes to do the 'meat'

OK

Mum, sister and the other mother pootle off to the kitchen to make some bread (nothing unusual there - we all baked bread)

Me, dad and the bloke head off to the rear garden to be met by a goat tethered to a post. the bloke then took a wood saw to the goats neck. No quick sawing motion, more like a leasurely stroke.

Blood everywhere. I'm near on gagging; 15 mins later it's on a bbq and the women turn up with their bread

30 minues later I had to eat it.....I'll never forget that. Ever.

I eat meat every single day, but I've never once since saw the animal alive then ate it....brings it home somewhat
Ian
Site Administrator

18th Mar 13 at 03:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

us in the UK have our head in the sands until we go all daily mail on the Muslim population - just like this thread.

I don't think CS is fundamentally anything. I think there are people on here with whom if you have a problem you should probably quote it and put your answer in there rather than a blanket assumption that one web site is any more intolerant than the public at large.

I do think inhumane animal slaughter will carry on because any attack on that is an attack on the faiths who stipulate it, in fact if you read the BBC article there is a quote in there about fighting any attempt to prevent a practice required by religion.

Complete contempt for animal welfare, complete disregard for the impartial and professional opinion of the people employed to give an opinion, even to the point that both the Muslim and Jewish quotes both claim there is no suffering - something which is obviously and clearly incorrect. You only need to watch the cow writhing about in the cage, eyes aghast and still breathing through its severed neck. The Muslim guy is a doctor and claims its fine, that's borderline lying never mind ill informed.

So no, I'm not down on Muslims, go believe in some fairy tales, but don't make a live cow wriggle about in agony because of your poppycock.

And yes, I agree with your points on price being the driver for quality. But that's a separate issue to choosing an inhumane method to doing the killing. I do think people on the whole need to pay more, you only need to look at the fake rage horse episode to see a wake up call mixed in all the uproar.
ljames555

18th Mar 13 at 07:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
All this is meant is the least offensive manner.

I haven't seen one racist comment in here just pure facts about a serious problem in this country.

Your type of attitudes are to blame why this country has let another culture implement there way of life and disregarded others.

Gary
Premium Member

18th Mar 13 at 08:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gazza808
They have their own slaughter houses and you wouldn't believe how strict they are on the animals well being!
A guy hit an animal with his Kane to get it too move, he was I instantly dismissed in the one local too us,
If the animals are delayed for any reason an have to stop the night before being slaughtered, two people stay with them the night, constantly checking the temperature, feeding them and watering them.

If this is true I think i may be moving supermarkets
Whittie

18th Mar 13 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That is brutal.

Not going to bother reading the rest of the thread as I can guess what the pages consist of.
random dav
Premium Member

18th Mar 13 at 10:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
now then you bunch of racists.

Its not just the muslims, its the jews too.

Religiousist tbf.

WRLFC !

Project cars
WATSON

18th Mar 13 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mostly everything these days are Halal, Near enough every single chip shop and restaurant out there these days are Halal.

They don't have to tell you/display halal signs.
Ben G

18th Mar 13 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
quote:
Originally posted by gazza808

If this is true I think i may be moving supermarkets

funny how in work i got slated for shopping at morrisons as it was a ''pikey supermarket'', yet they shop at tesco and believe it's upmarket morrisons meat has always been better in quality than tesco's, and it even has longer use by dates on.

will be shopping there tonight.

with regards to pricing, obviously for 90% of people, it comes down to price. people see 2 lots of beef on a shelf and pick the cheapest one, same with eggs. the only way to change this is to give everyone money to buy better things, but it doesn't work like that.
nathy_87

18th Mar 13 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It is a fucked up thing to watch (the above videos), but I had to watch it otherwise I wouldn't of believed it. My mates dad works in an abattoir, managed to have a walk round the place while they were working, bearing in mind these animals were all killed (humanly I will add) but it was kinda heart wrenching watching them getting gutted and skinned but it's the way of life, eat to live etc.

[Edited on 18-03-2013 by nathy_87]
baza31

18th Mar 13 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to always buy from supermarket . I now always buy from same butcher, it's all from his farm or other local ones . He's about 60odd and the meat I get from him is 10x better than the shite I used to think was ok from supermarket , the price is a fraction more but I don't mind giving someone like that more money . Usually he throws a bit in for nowt too

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Halal 24 database queries in 0.0136621 seconds