corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Is there any liquid that can clean ...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Is there any liquid that can clean ...
csifku

User status: Offline
19th Mar 13 at 00:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it any liquid exist that can clean my engine from inside, where the water goes ?!? to clean the water way all around :/ sounds crazy but had that in mind and goin to save me loads of tyme and money, otherwise would take engine apart ...
davegreen
Premium Member

User status: Offline
19th Mar 13 at 06:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you mean the coolant system then yes, rad flush. bottles come with the instructions how to use it. but basiclly you take of hoses and flush through, block, rad, heater sepparetly then conect it back up pour in the flush, fill with water run up to full tempreture, leave to cool a bit, drain down, flush again with hose till water runs clear and you done. reconnect hoses and fill with coolant.

New Poll