corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Two subs with boxes for sale?!?!?!? and other parts

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Two subs with boxes for sale?!?!?!? and other parts
darryl

User status: Offline
15th Jul 03 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

okay i ahve two subs for sale one is a 12" maystar sub 600w with a large ported black carpeted box which fits flush to the bk of a corsa boot

and a 10" JBL 300w sub for sale in small grey carpeted box fits flush to back of boot

genuine sale is because i had these in my garage and someone broke into my car and took the stereo and cd changer and all the rest so i have no need for these two and cos i need money for holiday

also for sale maybe if ppl want are interior parts many several oval parts with the little knobs looking for about 10 pounds per piece

also rear clear clusters for sale with coloured bulbs
looking for about 60 with coloured bulbs will need just ur bulbs for replacement these are in mint condition

also i have a sharp gx1 fone for sale i have someone interested but i took a while to get bk to them and i dont think he wants to buy it now i have took so long looking for about 90 pounds and i will send it special delivery

post up if u are interested thanx darryl
KITcorsa

15th Jul 03 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got any pics of the subs and how they fit into the boot! im after a sub that fit into the left of the boot as my amp is on the right
darryl

15th Jul 03 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this fits lovely to the back left hand side of the boot mate the ported part sits to the left hand at the bk of the rear seat and the sub is right in the middle and buts up very nice to the seat seperator part?!?!? the back is also tilted so that it fits flush to the slope of the rear seats mate any good?!?!!? will try and get pics of it mate
KITcorsa

16th Jul 03 at 01:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah get a pic up if ya can and ill really consider it!!
stelfe

16th Jul 03 at 01:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u
darryl

16th Jul 03 at 07:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u replied mate
darryl

16th Jul 03 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT
darryl

16th Jul 03 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Two subs with boxes for sale?!?!?!? and other parts 23 database queries in 0.0081201 seconds