corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Astra GTC

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra GTC
Mertin

User status: Offline
30th Mar 13 at 05:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone here got any experience with the Astra GTC in diesel form or even any thoughts on the 1.7 cdti engine.
I see they come in 110 and 130 in the 1.7 cdti and then the more expensive 2.0 cdti. Doubt I would go for the 110, would either be the 130 1.7 if it was any use or the 2.0 cdti. If the 1.7 is good enough, dont really see the need to go and get the 2.0 cdti depending on price
Jed D

30th Mar 13 at 07:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mate had the 130 but it wasn't the GTC it was an SRI so moor door... he had nowt but troubles with it... gearbox issues, brakes, random lights coming up on the dash...
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

30th Mar 13 at 07:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1.7 isn't too bad until you drive the 2.0 then feels quite slow in comparison. We had the 2.0 on demo loved it but for company car / fuel / tax reasons opted for the 1.7's.

Both good but drive both see if you can do without the extra power.

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Astra GTC 24 database queries in 0.0110950 seconds