corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » tv movie format

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author tv movie format
KeiranG

User status: Offline
31st Mar 13 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my girlfriends new tv has a usb port to plug such things as hard drives in etc.

we plug it in all my movies come up and play but theres no sound. it says audio format not uspported on every film. and some films have folder but dont show up when we go into the folder.

can anyone tell me why this is, and what format i shoudl change the films to in order for them to play

for reference the tv is a jvc 29inch led tv. brand new as of last week.
would look in the manual that you get with the tv but shes lost it.

thanks in advance
csweatherston

31st Mar 13 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

copied and pasted:

LG LED TV USB inputs support a range of video formats. The TVs support DivX 3.11, 4.12 and all versions of DivX 5 and 6. The USB input also supports Xvid 1.02, Xvid 1.03, and betas 1 and 2 of Xvid 1.10. Also support are the MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and H.264/AVC video formats.
KeiranG

31st Mar 13 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by csweatherston
copied and pasted:

LG LED TV USB inputs support a range of video formats. The TVs support DivX 3.11, 4.12 and all versions of DivX 5 and 6. The USB input also supports Xvid 1.02, Xvid 1.03, and betas 1 and 2 of Xvid 1.10. Also support are the MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and H.264/AVC video formats.

cheers i had a quick read on the internet and found that they only support .avi .mp4 .mpg, all of which i tried and failed with.

all give these a goo. thanks for the information

New Poll