corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 4X 205/40/R16 AVON ZZ3 Tyres with 7MM Tread

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 4X 205/40/R16 AVON ZZ3 Tyres with 7MM Tread
JoshSRi

User status: Offline
1st Apr 13 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale I have a set of four 205/40/R16 Avon ZZ3 tyres.

Two of the tyres have a genuine 7mm of tread, the other two have 6mm tread. These were only on my car for a couple of months, before deciding to switch to a 195/40 profile tyre as I wanted a different look.

These tyres receive very positive reviews on websites like tyrereview.co.uk, scoring a 76% rating - higher than other competitors like Toyo T1R's and Yokohama S Drives.

They were only fitted to my wheels for a couple of months, the fronts probably 6 and the rears 2 months at the very, very most. Due to the age/tread I am after £180 collected from the York area. A bargain considering that I paid nearly £400 for all four a couple of months ago!

JoshSRi

4th Apr 13 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump.
JoshSRi

16th Apr 13 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump.
JoshSRi

26th Apr 13 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 4X 205/40/R16 AVON ZZ3 Tyres with 7MM Tread 25 database queries in 0.0088379 seconds