corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » crashed it

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author crashed it
Jed D

User status: Offline
15th May 13 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my corsa must of had a similar kind of accident at some point in its life... when i got it i noticed the slam panel was a bit crooked, the bonnet had been painted and was a pain to open/shut, at first i got away with fitting some cheap bonnet pins but it wasn't until i got down to doing the conversion i noticed that the cross member was like a slack tooth
its now had a brand new cross member with custom strengthening plates welded in and i was going to cut the slam panel out anyway so its perfect now
if i have a drivers side headlight in it has to have a washer or two behind the plastic bracket for the headlight but i don't use one so doesn't fuss me
good to see you changing it properly but just make sure the cross members ok

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » crashed it 23 database queries in 0.0084510 seconds