corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Making money by buying job lots of stuff.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Making money by buying job lots of stuff.
AndyKent

User status: Offline
20th May 13 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Retail is hard, even for the big boys

Did this a couple of times - bought from uk-liquidation.co.uk who had a massive warehouse in MK. My edge was that I could collect from the warehouse rather than swallow the £35/box delivery charge everyone else had to pay.

Doubled my money easy enough. Bit of running around. Binned some stuff off, kept a bit too.

You HAVE to buy at the right price, and the right price is massively cheap. For shop returns stuff I was buying you might get a box of mint stuff, you might get 2 working items. Risk you take.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Making money by buying job lots of stuff. 23 database queries in 0.0081360 seconds