corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Stag do in the lake district.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Stag do in the lake district.
ianofbhills

User status: Offline
20th May 13 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm best man for a mates wedding trying to sort out his stag do. He's expressed an interest in doing some outdoor activites so i've sorted a place to stay near to ambleside in the lakes then we can go out on the piss after.
Anybody used any of the adventure companies that seem to be popular in this area?

I'd like to maybe do some waterfall climbing/jumping followed by some paintballing.
mwg

20th May 13 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've done Madtrax buggies and paintballing for a stag do here: http://www.rookinhouse.co.uk/activity-information/adults/

Not done any Ghyll scrambling for years so not sure who I did it with last time.

If you're looking for a night out better to head in to Bowness, still not going to be bouncing but it should be better than Ambleside!
MarkM

20th May 13 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was just about to say the daytime will be brilliant but night time will be quiet.
Iain M

21st May 13 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont bother with the lakes pal, its way over priced. I used a company called design adventure. For £157 not including travel i got us accomodation for 2 nights a pub meal on the Sat night, Rage buggies, laser clay pigeon shooting and quad bikes in North Wales, there was 15 of us. It was absolutely fantastic. Oh and on the Saturday between activities they do an all you can eat BBq with brews and juice.
Jimbothebarbarian

21st May 13 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Live near the lakes and TBH lake district tax is fucking shocking. It also applies to everything.
baza31

21st May 13 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lake District tax ??
Ste
Premium Member

21st May 13 at 18:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Opposite of Loft Tax

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Stag do in the lake district. 24 database queries in 0.0114610 seconds