corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » As anyone done that claim for delayed flights on here?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author As anyone done that claim for delayed flights on here?
Ben G

User status: Offline
24th May 13 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also, what about people who have connecting flights and end up missing them? are they not entitled to claim either, because it's 'not on'?

Nath

24th May 13 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was delayed for 10 hours a few years back and got a £15 voucher to spend. Yeah cheers. I now have zero sympathy for airlines.
Eck
Premium Member

24th May 13 at 15:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nearly a quarter of the holiday spent waiting for a plane... Damn fucking right I'd be claiming
Fuck the persecution for "claim culture". This website is full of nonsense at times. If you had an accident and a company phoned up offering you a few grand for nothing, I bet most of you would take it. But obviously frown upon the rest in fear of being moaned on here
Carl

24th May 13 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive had another 7 hour delay when there was a strike on at an airport in portugal at time our flight was planned to set off, ryanair gave us 5 euro each even though the cheapest meal (shite fast food) in airport was about 8 which was nice of them. I've no sympathy for the airlines at all. Infact while im at it I might try get compo for that!

LeeM

24th May 13 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i still dont see how its claim culture. you still havent received the service youve paid for. if you order a meal in a restaurant and it arrives after 2 hours, would you be happy paying? best comparison i can think of off the top of my head.
Generation

24th May 13 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I understand its if hours and hours. I understand if you can prove you have connecting flights.

If you've been delayed by an hour or two, is oil dnt even think of claiming.
Also to answer above, I've had numerous offers of whiplash claims calling me
Up, not taken any of them.. Didn't have whiplash

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » As anyone done that claim for delayed flights on here? 23 database queries in 0.0085039 seconds