corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » something i found on another forum, spread the word!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author something i found on another forum, spread the word!!
corsaez

User status: Offline
11th Jun 13 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A warning to all South Coast members

It was bought to my attention today that certain Eastern European communities are targeting 90's Vauxhalls and are offering to buy up any regardless of V5's or not. Subsequently they have become a target for thieves. A friend of mine saw a 'Gone in 60 seconds' style list, not quite as glamorous i admit, which included an address known to us both. That has since been sorted. Maybe some others will not be so lucky.

Please note that these cars are being Hi Ab'ed away and exported to Eastern Europe where they disappear

Please be extra vigilant and keep an eye out on your pride and joy and also that of others.

Main targets are GTE's, GSI's, Cav Turbos, Corsa GSI's, Sri's ect and most if not all Nova's from what i gather.

Bastards need shooting

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » something i found on another forum, spread the word!! 23 database queries in 0.0058451 seconds