corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Phoning up instead of emailing

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Phoning up instead of emailing
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
20th Jun 13 at 23:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I generally prefer the phone, don't really like writing emails and waiting for a reply or reading them and it being a load of shit I've got to read and reply to when I could just talk instead, far easier.

Sad indictment on the people you're dealing with when the biggest reason to have a durable record is so you can use it to create a fuss at a later date.
Steve
Premium Member

21st Jun 13 at 00:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Phone for me purely because phone conversations can't be ignored.
3CorsaMeal

21st Jun 13 at 07:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think the people who phone and then try to feel superior and belittle people who email. Are actually the people with mental health problems. It's like your trying to prove something to yourself.
A2H GO

21st Jun 13 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been using email to communicate our house purchase with the solicitor, only he's from archaic times and hasn't kept up with technology at all, one of them type with one finger types. Lucky if his responses are more than one word and usually all in caps lock.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Phoning up instead of emailing 23 database queries in 0.0335300 seconds