corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » England

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author England
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Jul 13 at 10:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

15th now

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23176481

I know they have probably been riding a bit higher than they deserved in recent years, but I think 15th is probably a bit low, they are normally in the last 8 teams in competitions, so id say 8,9,10th was more accurate.

[Edited on 04-07-2013 by Steve]
mwg

4th Jul 13 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking at the top 10 I don't think there's any country we're better than in it. Only team I'm not sure on is Colombia, not seen them to know how good they are
AlexSXI

4th Jul 13 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Looking at the top 10 I don't think there's any country we're better than in it. Only team I'm not sure on is Colombia, not seen them to know how good they are

Not sure on Colombia either but I reckon they'd beat England just because they have Falcao & Jackson Martinez up front.

England should be 9th-12 I think
SXIBrad

4th Jul 13 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd say 15th is about right to be honest.

The ratings are based on recent results and lets be honest, ours are not that great, especially in tournament football.

It's a shame, we have 'supposedly' some of the greatest players in the world (at least they are playing for the biggest teams on the first team and getting paid a bomb) but when they come together, they dont play with the same dedication or heart that they do for their clubs.

Personally, I think Jack Wilshire and Gerrard are the two players who care about england the most! Feel free to slate me/correct me on it!
Cavey

4th Jul 13 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've said we're a top 15 team, we're definitely top 8 in Europe then there's a handful of South American teams that are better.
Cavey

4th Jul 13 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doesn't matter how much Wilshire cares about England, he's permanently injured. So not much use pinning our hopes on him. Which is a shame as if he ever stays fit he may well turn out World Class.
SXIBrad

4th Jul 13 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
Doesn't matter how much Wilshire cares about England, he's permanently injured. So not much use pinning our hopes on him. Which is a shame as if he ever stays fit he may well turn out World Class.

Too right! If he was match fit each week like most of the rest of the squad, we might be onto a winner. Even if he does live and breathe england, he isn't going to do much sat in the stands!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » England 24 database queries in 0.0068340 seconds