corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa Sport @ VBOA National Rally - Billing

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sport @ VBOA National Rally - Billing
nibnob21
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Jul 13 at 17:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DansCorsaSXi
quote:
Originally posted by nibnob21
Best show I've been to. Far nicer venue and atmosphere than PVS.

Nice to meet you over weekend Robin,car was looking really clean.

Be good to see you at future shows.

That's very polite of you, you must have been looking at the paint from a distance

Good to meet you too. Can't make Trax unfortunately but will be moving to Derby August/September time so may be able to make some regional meets before show season again next year

MX5 Project Thread
Paul W
Premium Member

15th Jul 13 at 22:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was a top weekend I must say. It was good to actually chill with everyone for a change too. Cracking cars on display, top people and of course top hospitality. Props as always to all the staff who make it happen

Rio Verde Bagged More Door Project
nibnob21
Premium Member

15th Jul 13 at 23:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nothing better than relaxing with a few bevvies listening to the best that 1993 has to offer with Dave Pearce

MX5 Project Thread
Ricky352

16th Jul 13 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was with friends at the JOV stand, although I wasn't driving a Vauxhall this year. I had a great time once again, hard to beat Billing, apart from last year lol.

Was good to see CorsaSport there too!
Ian
Site Administrator

16th Jul 13 at 11:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nibnob21
Nothing better than relaxing with a few bevvies listening to the best that 1993 has to offer with Dave Pearce

THIS

Not been at a computer properly since the weekend.

I do think Billing is a fantastic place when its sunny. So nice to sit about on some grass in the sunshine with a beer knowing you're not driving until Sunday

Could have done with more cars, but I think that's because its a bit of a new thing, probably a few people not sure what the sketch was in terms of booking / car standard etc.

We could 100% fill that space that we were allocated, nice pitch overlooking the main arena.

As usual a high standard of cars and I'm appreciative of everyone who faffed about in the morning to get the cars arranged and looking good. Sadly no prizes this time but there will of course by many more visits to come. Great venue, great show.

Also I always say it but special mention to every single person who gets involved with erection or disassembly of the stand. Considering how knackered everyone was at the end of Sunday the stuff flew down and was packed away in record time and I'm truly greatful for the efforts of everyone who makes that so.
BenC1985

16th Jul 13 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had the best weekend for ages. Much prefered it to pvs tbh. Weather was better and billing is a better place to be. Thanks to all the corsasport staff who made it the weekend it was. Finally experienced an Ian special chicken wrap and thoroughly enjoyed it That gazebo did come down quickly on sunday evening. Bet it doesent go up half as quick though. Lol

[Edited on 16-07-2013 by BenC1985]
vx-scottw
Premium Member

16th Jul 13 at 12:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a awesome weekend there shame it had to end much better than pvs really looking foreword to next year might have to bring a blowup pool
nibnob21
Premium Member

16th Jul 13 at 13:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

We could 100% fill that space that we were allocated, nice pitch overlooking the main arena.

It was a great place to have the stand by the arena, got to see pretty much everything without having to walk around in the heat lol.

quote:
Originally posted by vx-scottw
Had a awesome weekend there shame it had to end much better than pvs really looking foreword to next year might have to bring a blowup pool

Couldn't agree more...especially the bit about the pool

MX5 Project Thread
DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

16th Jul 13 at 15:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pool sounds a good idea lol.

Thanks for a great weekend everyone. The sun and alcohol made it imo. Was good to meet new faces too. Aka Robin. (Nibnob)

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
vx-scottw
Premium Member

16th Jul 13 at 21:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

be mint if we had a pool next year
GregGsi
Premium Member

16th Jul 13 at 21:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks all for a good weekend

BHP vaux
GregGsi
Premium Member

16th Jul 13 at 21:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vx-scottw
be mint if we had a pool next year

we had one last year

BHP vaux
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

16th Jul 13 at 21:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

vx-scottw
Premium Member

16th Jul 13 at 21:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh yeh how did i forget
tom130691
Premium Member

16th Jul 13 at 22:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill be doing the full weekend next year, no i can finaly get out of retail work

quote:
Originally posted by Ricky352
I was with friends at the JOV stand, although I wasn't driving a Vauxhall this year. I had a great time once again, hard to beat Billing, apart from last year lol.

Was good to see CorsaSport there too!

just joined up there after seeing the novas on carbs, pretty much the same as what i have to go in the corsa
Ricky352

17th Jul 13 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah right nice one. Not much activity on the site, but some very knowledgeable people on it. Your car was looking well mate, was good to see it real life lol
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

18th Jul 13 at 11:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just a quick post to say thank you to everyone, it came together really well on Sunday! Sadly I've spent the last 4 days in bed ill from some sort of throat aids

Till next year
Benn

24th Jul 13 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I only saw the stand on Sat, but it was very impressive.

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa Sport @ VBOA National Rally - Billing 24 database queries in 0.0153780 seconds