corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Electric window looms

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Electric window looms
Southy

User status: Offline
   25th Jul 13 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all, hardly post on here as I'm more of a lurker But I have a question. I'm in need of a new door as my drivers side is badly rusted and I can source 2 corsa sport doors with electric windows and mirrors, the only thing bugging me is there isn't a clear answer for my problem. I'm aware that doors with electric windows have 19-20 pin plug connectors but everywhere I have looked has given different answers to what other loom/connectors are compatible with them, I have connectors that have 9 pins EACH door and some forums say you need a minimum of 7 and some say 14, which one is it I have a v reg 3 door club, thanks.
Jordancorsab
Premium Member

25th Jul 13 at 14:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My friend has the 3 door club loom and it wouldn't work with his mate, there's a tutorial around somewhere which shows you what loom you need
am4nf

25th Jul 13 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you were looking for help zone mate
Southy

25th Jul 13 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oops sorry, didn't realise

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Electric window looms 23 database queries in 0.0080280 seconds