corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Another parking fine

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Another parking fine
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
26th Jul 13 at 14:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's pure cheek, we had one a while back where they threatened that if we didn't pay and the car was later spotted in one of their car parks, it would be clamped and we would be forced to pay a release fee on top of the outstanding invoice. That isn't even legal but they still use the threat to try and get your money.

[Edited on 26-07-2013 by Mike]
Crana

26th Jul 13 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same company tried it with me at college, I was parked in a car sharing bay and one of the two passes fell off. It was a hot day maybe due to the heat or something... I sent them a email of a picture of the two passes and fine together and they replied with some shit saying because they weren't both displayed at the time the ticket dude was there it didn't make a difference so they continued to send me letters and emails for a year saying I owed £2000+ Fuck them just forget it happened return letters to sender saying no longer at this address
Ben G

26th Jul 13 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wait in the car park and see if he displays his permit when he pulls up. Ticket his car if he doesn't.
Ben G

26th Jul 13 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

P.s. Going to stalk you at work now.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Another parking fine 23 database queries in 0.0078380 seconds