corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car Valeting

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car Valeting
Andrew

User status: Offline
21st Sep 13 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I always white mark the carpet with one of these going at too hard

I'm thinking a rough brush and the suction is what i'd be better off using.

What you use and where can i get such attachment
Ben G

21st Sep 13 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do the same. They aren't the best.

Do you have a pet hair brush attachment? That's probably much better to use. I have one, but never bother using it.
Andrew

21st Sep 13 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I use an old VAX on the cars, it's about 4 years old now but gives quite good suction. Have a Dyson for use in the house which will eventually be transferred for car use. I don't mind purchasing some Dyson tools if these are better.

I have like a soft brush attachment for the VAX but it's a bit useless on the car carpets.

[Edited on 22-09-2013 by Andrew]
taylorboosh

22nd Sep 13 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your track car shouldnt need carpets
shaunmods
Premium Member

22nd Sep 13 at 12:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The end of the attachment has probably been scuffed on the floor or something I'd say. I've had similar happen in the past. To save you having to go so hard at it with the vacuuming give the carpet a going over with a stiff bristled brush to draw out the dirt
vx-scottw
Premium Member

22nd Sep 13 at 14:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by shaunmods
The end of the attachment has probably been scuffed on the floor or something I'd say. I've had similar happen in the past. To save you having to go so hard at it with the vacuuming give the carpet a going over with a stiff bristled brush to draw out the dirt

and also can use masking tap for like dog hairs ec (wrap it round your hand with the sticky side out and drag it along on the area)
Andrew

22nd Sep 13 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stiff brush is not a bad idea and it's pretty much free

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car Valeting 23 database queries in 0.0081980 seconds