corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Ecotek valve on x16xe?? Any good? Advice needed

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ecotek valve on x16xe?? Any good? Advice needed
corsa-torque

User status: Offline
23rd Sep 13 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right before you all start, I've heard both good and bad things about these valves and I DID NOT PAY FOR IT!

Recently brought a lexmaul manifold for my GSi x16xe and the seller included an Ecotek valve and filter.

Now I've had a little look about and it seems they have been fitted to various cars, the internet also gives varied opinions so I'd like to see your views,

Also the negatives that I've read, can they be true as a quick eBay search tells me it's £85 worth of bits, would they be able to charge such a price for something that doesn't work??

Anyways... If you could give me your feedback and opinions on this I would be interested to read them.

Also inc advantages and disadvantages

Cheers

New Poll