corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Been thinking...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Been thinking...
the_legend_of_yrag

User status: Offline
20th Jul 03 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My ideas change like the shitty british weather!!

Ive decided on the design of my install, and what make of stuff ill be using...

Alpine CDA 9813R H/U
Rocky Fosgate FNQ3164 6.5" Comps
Rocky Fosgate 501s Amp to run the above.

Now i already have a Alpine Type R 10" 1021D Sub, and was planning to get another and running them both off a Alpine MRDM500 Amp.

BUT ive been thinking....how about keeping my 10" and getting two 12s as well??? What would it sound like? Would it be too much bass for the Rocky comps?? And what amp would i use to drive them? I would asume a single amp for the 10 then another for the two 12s??

Any advice appreciated..

Cheers
TOMAS

User status: Offline
21st Jul 03 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DONT mix sub sizes! Will sound poo! My advice, get another sub exactly the same as you have, then run them BOTH in as big an enclose as alpine recomend. Should give you plenty and the flat resonse means you'll have a great 'bottom end' so to speak. You WONT regret it.

New Poll