corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » eBay and PayPal

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author eBay and PayPal
Jon_C
Premium Member

User status: Offline
1st Oct 13 at 19:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just sold my first item on eBay. Bought loads on there but never sold. I sold something for 130 quid. Guy did a buy it now and PayPal'd me the money. The money shows in my paypal account but says I can't have it until the item is marked as dispatched. Is this normal or have I messed up ?
Root

1st Oct 13 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah that's normal, just make sure you've signed into paypal.com and the money is in there, don't follow any links via email etc as some buyers try and trick sellers into thinking they have paid etc.
Jon_C
Premium Member

1st Oct 13 at 19:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah it's there. Just can't spend it or take it out
kennySRi

1st Oct 13 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine did this with a new account. Kept hundreds locked in for 28 days iirc. Wasn't until I got a few positive feedback until I could take money out straight away.
dragon2309

2nd Oct 13 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a new account thing, my mum had same thing. But my two accounts that are years old can take the money as soon as it gets recieved.

It's to stop you making a new paypal account, selling something for a grand, then running off with the money, closing the accounts and never sending anything.
Jon_C
Premium Member

3rd Oct 13 at 19:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My money Has been stopped gotta wait til the 14th to get it: guy already has the stuff I sent him too. Not fair
Generation

3rd Oct 13 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just for security. So many people make PayPal sell something for high value then fook off without sending
andy1868

3rd Oct 13 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine was the same when i first joined up. They released it when i received positive feedback though, has the buyer left any feedback yet?
Jon_C
Premium Member

3rd Oct 13 at 19:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah he has. Got another 30 quids worth of stuff ending soon so I am guessing they will hang on to that too.
It's not actually a new Account. Been buying stuff with it regularly for a couple of years
Generation

3rd Oct 13 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Even more reason to be suspicious if you never do it. How do they know somebody hadn't got your details
Jon_C
Premium Member

3rd Oct 13 at 19:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

True. Guess I will just have to wait

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » eBay and PayPal 23 database queries in 0.0103891 seconds