corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » New project

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New project
samshaw42

User status: Offline
16th Sep 13 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bought this corsa gsi with 74,000 on it of my mate he has had it 4 years never spent any money on it just kept polishing it, now its mine time for the upgrades to begin , there was a lot wrong with the car , over heating , running like a sack of ... , now it's running cooler and a lot cleaner thanks to a service new thermostat and the fan actually been plugged in , it has mottrets in with all 4 lamps , getting rear now days , the outers have h4's in so main and Dip , now wired the centres to come on with the mains , also had no indicators at the front at All so I have wired the fogs in to be indicators and covered them with orange lamonex had speed lines on before but not my kinda wheel tbh so I put my old cav slabs on personally I think it looks Better , plus he wanted to much with the wheels all comments welcome , ideas anything

Cheers

Sam

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[Edited on 16-09-2013 by samshaw42]
Jason x
Premium Member

16th Sep 13 at 21:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Day 1: I have tried every browser at my disposal and it blows my mind because the pics just refuse to load.

Day 2: I have concluded that I must have received some sort of virus through my email. I have canceled all email accounts and reinstalled Windows 7 Ultimate x64. Pics still not loading.

Day 3: I'm running out of options here. There must be some glitch in the Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Operating System. Thanks Bill Gates. Switching to MAC OS X maybe this will prove effective.

Day 4: MAC OS X installation complete. I'm drawing a blank here. Pics still won't load. After ruling out software errors, I am convinced that there must be some lingering mechanical failure in my system. I have placed an order to newegg for rush delivery of a new Western Digital Caviar Black HDD. Will give this another shot tomorrow.

Day 5: Harddrive has arrived and has been installed. To no avail, the pictures will not load. I have not shaved or showered in a week. My clothes stink. I have lost my job...all because these confounded pictures will not load. I'm done with the whole electronics thing. I will be moving into an Amish community and this will be my last update on this issue. Good luck and good riddance.
samshaw42

16th Sep 13 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Come on then ...... What is the best way to upload photos?
Gary
Premium Member

17th Sep 13 at 08:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wtf?
LukesCorsaSXi

17th Sep 13 at 08:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks decent mate. Get some smoked side repeaters?
Jordancorsab
Premium Member

17th Sep 13 at 10:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks tidy mate, maybe a tigra scuttle panel and colour code the door handles?
am4nf

17th Sep 13 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats going on here
*CorsaCal*

17th Sep 13 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks nice mate. Have you got your indicators in the fog lights? They look orange tinted?
samshaw42

17th Sep 13 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah my fogs are my indicators didn't want to drill the bumper or aythin so used orange lamonex on them , cheers for the comments guys more pics to follow
samshaw42

17th Sep 13 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quick engine Bay Clean

[img][/img]
Vaux-Dan
Premium Member

19th Sep 13 at 09:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks tidy not a fan of black slabs thought
Simon_16v

19th Sep 13 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Proper C16XE too
samshaw42

30th Sep 13 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Found a nice hole

Plate made up

BeetleGav

1st Oct 13 at 08:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like the indicators in the fogs but personally id get rid of the orange laminex and get some chrome bulbs which flash orange. I had them in my German rear lights. Worked a treat
samshaw42

7th Oct 13 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would do that mat just carnt find any h1 orange bulbs that's my issue and don't want to butcher the back of the fog light to get another bulb in to it to be honest , might get another set and do that but want a standard set too cheers
Jamie-C

7th Oct 13 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get some orange tint spray or something and spray the bulbs?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » New project 24 database queries in 0.0144930 seconds