corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 2ltr Ecotec Corsa C

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2ltr Ecotec Corsa C
meach86

User status: Offline
22nd Oct 13 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hiya, not sure if anyone on this site still drives/owns Corsa's anymore but hopefully you can help me out.
Iv searched for the answers to my questions but failed, so this is where you chaps come in.
Iv bought a Corsa C which is Cat C I'm looking at putting a 2ltr ecotec in it, what shafts and mounts do I use?
Also are there any common issues with this conversion. Is the wiring simply plug and go or will it need to be wired up?

Many Thanks, Lee
davegreen
Premium Member

22nd Oct 13 at 21:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all the mounts, shafts ect will be the same as a z20let conversion as the both use the same block. a doner astra will be your best bet to source parts. as for wiring it will not be simple as the x20xev to my knowledge did not come with canbus on ecu and you will need this to get the corsa c dash working or piggy back the ecu's with the cars original ecu. im in the process of doing this to my z22se corsa c as the oil pressure light and speedo don't work at the moment.
meach86

23rd Oct 13 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok mate thanks for your help

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 2ltr Ecotec Corsa C 23 database queries in 0.0106878 seconds