corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Component speakers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Component speakers
Christopher

User status: Offline
31st Oct 13 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking for some decent quality ones - Around about £100-150 to spend. Obviously i need them to fit the standard door pods of my c i dont want to be making any fibreglass pods or anything!

Seen these? Got amazing reviews but unsure if i could get something better with my money or whether the even fit?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VIBE-SPACE-6-16-5cm-390w-130w-RMS-Component-Car-Speakers-/271299583448?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item3f2ab71dd8

Thanks for any help guys!
marklawton

31st Oct 13 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got focal components in mine and they are so much better than the likes of vibe etc.
l88fty
Premium Member

1st Nov 13 at 00:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Christopher
Looking for some decent quality ones - Around about £100-150 to spend. Obviously i need them to fit the standard door pods of my c i dont want to be making any fibreglass pods or anything!

Seen these? Got amazing reviews but unsure if i could get something better with my money or whether the even fit?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VIBE-SPACE-6-16-5cm-390w-130w-RMS-Component-Car-Speakers-/271299583448?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item3f2ab71dd8

Thanks for any help guys!

Hi mate, I use to sell In Car Entertainment for a performance parts/auto factors shop. We dealt with Midbass who make Vibe, Fli, Edge and Ground Zero. All the equipment from the bottom on the range right through to the top have the bare minimum in difference in what makes up the build components of the speakers, across all of the brands.

Its very much the same with anything you can buy from you high street Halfords/Motosave/Motorworld stores, they sell brands which are well heard off in main stream markets (Allpine, Kenwood, JVC, JBL etc.) but there are many other brands out there, used by SPL & SPX competitors all over Europe.

You can get so much more quality for your money, even if you just want one set up of up-rated speakers and nothing else, at least get your moneys worth - don't be afraid if its a brand you've not heard of

Give James at Zerocake a call, he will sort you out -http://www.zerocake.com/

LN Customs - Lincolnshires Award Winning Enthusiasts Motoring Club
Web:lncustoms.co.uk Email: Lofty (Club Manager) Tel: 07876220929
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

1st Nov 13 at 10:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by marklawton
ive got focal components in mine and they are so much better than the likes of vibe etc.

Ditto can't fault my Focal components either

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
Dom

1st Nov 13 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In that price range i'd go for Focal, Hertz or JL Audio.

If you're wanting to keep it 'factory' and use the current bottom door pod then you might run into issues with speaker depth (magnet can foul the window runner) and/or magnet being too big for the current hole in the door (easily fixed though).
Wrighty

4th Nov 13 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv had 3 sets of different generation alpine Type R's and all were stonking for the money they cost me TBH, all about 100 - 150 quid. would deffo buy alpine stuff again if i do another stereo install.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Component speakers 24 database queries in 0.0146840 seconds