corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » places to buy uprated head gaskets?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author places to buy uprated head gaskets?
Mr-SEH

User status: Offline
6th Nov 13 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone know of any good places for my 20seh 8v engine. And what sort of cost are they?

Thanks

[Edited on 06-11-2013 by Mr-SEH]
corsadonk
Premium Member

6th Nov 13 at 19:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aren't XE gaskets similar? You could use a Z20LET item.
gazza808

6th Nov 13 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best gaskets to use are a mls item from brazil.
But I have buddies who used standard gasket for over 500bhp boosted so why do you need an uprated gasket?
Mr-SEH

6th Nov 13 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well my engine has 18e head on so more compression bigger ports n valves with a slight bit of porting 4 branch ultimate race cam as it says vernier and r1 carbs and blew head gasket after about 250 miles and head was skimmed used bloke before never had a issue all set up proper, but due to strip down block needs skimming so im just going to drop the project, thanks anyway lads

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » places to buy uprated head gaskets? 23 database queries in 0.0080280 seconds