corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What the fuck is this video and song?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What the fuck is this video and song?
BluKoo

User status: Offline
20th Nov 13 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Both are absolutely crap.

Lovely looking boobs though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_6I089_mrE&feature=youtu.be
Jay

20th Nov 13 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Love this song, whole albums boss, this is edited abit from the album version, video is shocking.
Gary
Premium Member

20th Nov 13 at 15:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shite
micra_pete
Premium Member

20th Nov 13 at 15:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SVM 286

20th Nov 13 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BluKoo
Both are absolutely crap.

Lovely looking boobs though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_6I089_mrE&feature=youtu.be

Couldn't watch it or listen to it to respond i'm afraid 'koo. It turns out it's kanye west.
Dom

20th Nov 13 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeezus is awful! Clearly his ego has now outweighed his talent and it's resulted in an album that appears as if someone decided to press record during one of his mental breakdown episodes
Gary
Premium Member

20th Nov 13 at 17:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like the new Eminem stuff?

It's a shame when folk get that famous as no one dares tell them they're shit.
DannyB
Premium Member

20th Nov 13 at 17:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

His first 3 albums were amazing, since then the majority is over hyped shit.
Dom

20th Nov 13 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
It's a shame when folk get that famous as no one dares tell them they're shit.

That's it, someone just need to knock him down a few pegs. Just watch the various Youtube outbreaks at clubs or Zane Lowe's interview; the bloke is one step away from believing he's the son of God and can part the great seas

Personally, '808s & Heartbreak' was his last decent album. Granted it's no patch on 'Graduation' or 'College Dropout' but it was littered with brilliant tracks (and a few shite fillers) and it was an interesting/'refreshing' change from the usual samplers and old records 'sound'.

'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' took it too far tbh and 'Watch the Throne' was basically Jay-Z (and Co) dragging Kanye West's arse for twelve tracks.
Jay

20th Nov 13 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MBDTF is a brilliant album, I know everyone's entitled to they're opinion but completely dismissing albums as shite cause it's not your taste is silly, Watch the Throne tour was one of the best concerts I've been to. Eminems new album is boss aswell, few songs that I skip but on the whole it's a defo a future classic.

Out of curiosity what would you consider good music?
Gary
Premium Member

20th Nov 13 at 19:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like older Eminem and kanye. I don't choose to listen to them often but they are good.
Dave

20th Nov 13 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That'll make interesting watching for their kid in a few years, assuming having two mental parents and being called North West hasn't already fucked them up.
deano87

21st Nov 13 at 06:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can see why Greg James on Radio 1 asked if he was short of money and that the video looks like it had been made with $10.

Shocking
Jamie Walby

21st Nov 13 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jay
MBDTF is a brilliant album, I know everyone's entitled to they're opinion but completely dismissing albums as shite cause it's not your taste is silly, Watch the Throne tour was one of the best concerts I've been to. Eminems new album is boss aswell, few songs that I skip but on the whole it's a defo a future classic.

Out of curiosity what would you consider good music?

Personally I have always felt that if I have to skip a track on an album then its not a classic.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What the fuck is this video and song? 23 database queries in 0.0100539 seconds