corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » NYE plans?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author NYE plans?
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Dec 13 at 20:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Going to Waxx in Liverpool

Mate of mine runs Liverpool dance music society.
Massive massive warehouse party there. Going VIP
Generation

7th Dec 13 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave
quote:
Originally posted by Generation
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron
quote:
Originally posted by AndyKent
London this year.

Never been before, will probably be massively rammed and horrendously expensive but least we've done it

A colleague of mine went a few years ago. If you're going to watch the fireworks on the river, his top tip was to get there very early if you want a prime spot. He also said be prepared to feel like a sober person in a nightclub, where you feel every accidental shove and elbow you get from the others in the crowd...and you have to restrain yourself from causing a scene Seriously though, he said it was an awesome experience. Far better than anything the Scotch can put on.

[Edited on 07-12-2013 by Aaron]

Agree with
All of this, apart from good night.

I've experienced it twice and glad I did, ultimately it was shit both times. Loads of roads shut and
One way systems in operation.

Would never do
It again

Can't help but read all your posts in the voice of Stevie from Malcolm in the Middle.

Also, went to London for NYE once, Covent Garden iirc, was full of cunts.

Seany

8th Dec 13 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

18 of us going out for a meal and a few drinks then back to mates for even more drinks.
Ronson

8th Dec 13 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kz you sure its a good idea to go to discotheque full of flashing lights and lasers? It's hard enough to see properly when drunk without having kerrykatonis
chrisritch

8th Dec 13 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think the missus sister is having a house party
pow
Premium Member

8th Dec 13 at 21:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I secretly hope I can drink lots of beer in the comfort of a comfy chair while having some decent banter with some mates. I hope the missus doesn't have any London ideas
MarkM

8th Dec 13 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Me and the Mrs will be staying in as she's due to give birth to our daughter 09/01/14. Probably get a takeaway and a few beers for me. Hate new year anyway it's fucking shite unless you're in a decent quiet pub.

[Edited on 08-12-2013 by MarkM]
andys sxi
Premium Member

10th Dec 13 at 20:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anybody from the Manchester area know if they are doing fireworks in the town centre this year?

April 08 feature car

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » NYE plans? 24 database queries in 0.0097210 seconds