corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pvs stand 2014

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pvs stand 2014
Alexgray

User status: Offline
   23rd Dec 13 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone know who I would contact to see if I could get on the corsa sport stand at pvs 2014, I bought my corsa sport/ 1.6 gsi replica of member Martin w and I believe it was on the stand last year, and would be nice to be on there for 2014
Joey 1.6 sport

23rd Dec 13 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't worry mate nearer the time Ian will put all details up how's your new car been ?
Alexgray

23rd Dec 13 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We'll since I've bought the car there has been a fair few issues, I bought it end of October and had it 4hours and dropped a valve and ruined the pistons -_- then ordered a new engine when it finally came they delivered an x16xe out of an astra so sent it back got another one that had 60,000 miles got it all fitted down at ashford performance near me and it drove sweet for 2 days and the oil pressure light came on and car tapped now and then soo took it to another garage then to find out that ashford performance put to much gasket sealant on the rocker and it's all come apart in the head clogged up the pick up pipe and fucked my opr valve soo brought need cylinder head because were that cams sit on the old engine they we're warn from no oil getting around, also had the crankshaft bearings replaced is well should be getting the car back just after Christmas, other than that love the car lol @joey 1.6 sport
kennySRi

23rd Dec 13 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like you're due some luck with it
Alexgray

23rd Dec 13 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hopefully when it's back it should run sweet I've changed a few bits on the only little visual things I'm looking to get a custom remap for it but can't find any were I would upload some pics of the car but I'm not used to this forum and have no idea lol
Chris x

23rd Dec 13 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is this the car thats already had about 6 engines?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pvs stand 2014 23 database queries in 0.0090480 seconds