corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Centre console bulbs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Centre console bulbs
krazeddd

User status: Offline
9th Jan 14 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got some centre console SMD bulbs today and BUT
After ripping the dash to pieces to do the heater control bulbs when I put them in and put the plug back on they didn't work and the battery light came on and eps light came on anyway I found a blown fuse so I replaced it and it blew again straight away so I unplugged the switch and swapped the bulbs round cos they're polarised arnt they, then I put another fuse in and put the plug back on and it blew again, anyway put some standard bulbs in and replaced the fuse and up she lit...
Any ideas? Dash is hanging out at the minute with screws and **** everywhere haha

New Poll