corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » My C20XE engine,loom,ecu and 4branch.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My C20XE engine,loom,ecu and 4branch.
steve_turbo

User status: Offline
9th Jan 14 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have for sale my C20XE (red top) engine it's still in my phase1 astra mk3 GSI so anyone who wants to can hear it running before it's removed.
It's the original engine never been out and currently sitting on 147k miles and it's never missed a beat up until I took the car off the road yesterday it's very reliable and still pulls very well.
It does have a vacuum leak I've hunted and changed loads of stuff to cure it no doubt I'll find the problem when I remove the engine but it makes it run very rough and rich for a few mins from cold then settles to normal.
Its also a bit blue smokey but not major it's not bothered me or gotten any worse.

Only reason it's being taken out is I'm doing a Saab B204 conversion.

The engine is in Northumberland 15mile north of Newcastle upon Tyne feel free to ask any questions txt ring or PM 07903382236.

£300.

[Edited on 09-01-2014 by steve_turbo]

[Edited on 11-01-2014 by steve_turbo]
steve_turbo

User status: Offline
12th Jan 14 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SOLD

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » My C20XE engine,loom,ecu and 4branch. 25 database queries in 0.0080020 seconds