corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Where cars go to die

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Where cars go to die
jamied

User status: Offline
20th Jan 14 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very sad
JordyCarter

20th Jan 14 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wow what a waste some of that is. Id be so tempted to steal those cars if i knew where they were xD
Liam-Wilko

20th Jan 14 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wonder what the law would be around if you come across some thing like this that has been abandond.
Anty
Premium Member

20th Jan 14 at 22:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gt turbo in the bushes
kav

21st Jan 14 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Miura

Little bit different but there is a Rover 800 in a back yard at the top of my street in similar condition to some of these, going off the tax disc it's been sat about 10 years. Also, a different spot but still local, a Corsa C that's been left for a few years now in someone's back yard.

are you in colne by any chance because they sound familliar are they both white ?
gidged500
Premium Member

21st Jan 14 at 21:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

interesting why the cars get left, maybe people forget about them or die ?
there are a load of cosworth fords in a forest somewhere
johnny86
Premium Member

22nd Jan 14 at 16:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rich people
Dave

22nd Jan 14 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kav
quote:
Miura

Little bit different but there is a Rover 800 in a back yard at the top of my street in similar condition to some of these, going off the tax disc it's been sat about 10 years. Also, a different spot but still local, a Corsa C that's been left for a few years now in someone's back yard.

are you in colne by any chance because they sound familliar are they both white ?

Yeah, Rover is behind a house on Keighley Road, Corsa is down by Sainsburys petrol station.
SVM 286

22nd Jan 14 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
http://zengarage.com.au/2013/11/where-cars-go-to-die/

Some proper in there.

Diablo one made me laugh

Some proper heart breakers there.
kav

23rd Jan 14 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by kav
quote:
Miura

Yeah, Rover is behind a house on Keighley Road, Corsa is down by Sainsburys petrol station.

that rover is literally round the corner from my hosue and that corsa c is completly nackered shame really

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Where cars go to die 23 database queries in 0.0098450 seconds