corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » f15 release bearing

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author f15 release bearing
gav93

User status: Offline
17th Jan 14 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

guys just a quick question as its the first time messing with clutches for me, but the release bearing I didn't put on right , I need to do it again (new bearing bought) can someone explain to me exactly how to secure it on ? as theres no clips to go on the fork if that makes sense. sorry for the stupid question just thought I would ask as the bearing rattles on depressing the clutch
Mr-SEH

23rd Jan 14 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sits on the spline mate has a fork holding it from middle of it, if you got it apart etc etc can swing by and show ya if its easier,
gav93

23rd Jan 14 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good to hear from you dude! all sorted the release bearing (brand new gm item) shat itself locating plastic lugs had snapped of causing it to rattle..so I replaced it and fitted it as per Haynes etc seems to have done the trick but just tidying up the conversion really - cheers for the offer though
Mr-SEH

23rd Jan 14 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah good man
gav93

23rd Jan 14 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

should be back out on the street now soon have a butchers if your floating around sometime soon jus lemme know

New Poll