corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Facebook Likes - Twitter Followers

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Facebook Likes - Twitter Followers
Reecemac

User status: Offline
28th Jan 14 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all, This won't appeal to everyone but I am selling Facebook like and Twitter followers. These are usually for businesses because you are more likely to use the company that has 5,000 likes vs 5, well thats the theory.

Prices are:
Facebook likes - 5,000 £9.99
Twitter followers - 20,000 £9.99
- 30,000 £14.99

Selling lots of these on eBay so thought some on here may find it interesting.
Ian
Site Administrator

29th Jan 14 at 02:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What percentage are real people?

Do you have any information on demographic?

I might be interested but I'd need to have a vague idea how they got there. Not too fussed what the page used to be, but need to do some maths on how much work you'd need to do to square up.

Are there any pages which are larger?
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

29th Jan 14 at 09:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

isn't this largely frowned upon?
Reecemac

29th Jan 14 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's mainly just empty accounts made to look real, mainly just cosmetic to make the page look better to real people. The companies probably don't like it but it's small figures in the grand scheme of things. Facebook have stopped me selling on eBay but Twitter has been going pretty good.
Brett
Premium Member

29th Jan 14 at 22:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do the followers disappear after a few days like the other providers?
Reecemac

29th Jan 14 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, usually I put a couple k more on just in case but had no complaints of it.
Ian
Site Administrator

29th Jan 14 at 23:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need real people really. They're not going to monetise if they're not logged in to.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Facebook Likes - Twitter Followers 25 database queries in 0.0099819 seconds